Monday, November 20, 2006

The Neighbor's Chicken


My neighbor has chickens. Nothing very wrong with that most people would say. I say Bullshit!! His rooster needs to have his biological clock adjusted. I have no idea if they give this boy chicken a name or not but I have give him a name. I don't think I should mention it however. It isn't nice. For weeks I tryed to get close enough to grab this crowing machine that goes off at 3:00 AM every night. Well folks, I have a photo here to show the world that a chicken can't evade a human with an agenda. I admit he is quick.....................but not THAT QUICK!!!

If you look close you can see the piece of twine on his leg. I don't have the heart to wring his neck and have him for dinner so he still runs around the neighborhood and crows at 3:00 AM in the middle of the night. It takes a little getting used to but I feel every creature deserves its own freedom.

No comments: